INCA Awards 2019
The Insulated Render and Cladding Association (INCA) is delighted to present the INCA Awards 2019, recognising innovation and excellence in the external wall insulation (EWI) industry.
The Awards are being held on Thursday 28 November at 7pm at the MacDonald Burlington Hotel in Birmingham. To secure your place at the INCA Awards 2019, complete our booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Award categories this year are as follows:
- New Build
- The Heritage Award
- Installer of the Year Award
- Component Supplier of the Year
- Architectural Design Award
- Innovation Award
- Training Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
Benefits of entry
- Your opportunity to be in with a chance of winning a prestigious award
- Increased PR opportunities – have the opportunity to promote yourself with coverage from winning or being highly commended. Remember, you have to be in it to win it!
- Your project will be featured in the awards brochure if is a winning or highly commended project. The brochure is published both online as well as a physical copy
- Be part of the conversation – you will be included in INCA’s social media coverage, before, during and after the awards ceremony. Last year, the INCA Awards received substantial engagement on social media.
Please be assured that the judges and judging is completely independent.
We are also pleased to announce that we have now opened sponsorship registration for the INCA Awards 2019!
Following on from the huge success of last year’s awards, this is a great opportunity to get in early and be a part of an even bigger celebration in 2019. INCA will be focusing on sharing the successes of the award winners and those shortlisted beyond our members, ensuring that quality and excellence in EWI is recognised more widely.