Terms and Privacy
These terms set out how the Insulated Render and Cladding Association Ltd (INCA) uses and protects any information that is provided through use of this website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms which govern INCA’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
INCA may change these terms from time to time by updating this page.
Although INCA members are businesses, not individuals, we do collect and use personal information relating to individuals as part of our activities. This is in order to manage our membership and to carry out our wider work focusing on key industry issues that help improve the industry.
The term “INCA” or “we” or “us” refers to the owner of the website which is Insulated Render and Cladding Association Ltd, registered office address 6-8 Bonhill Street, London, EC2A 4BX. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by INCA and, whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will INCA be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website running smoothly. However, INCA takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
- The content of the pages of this website is for general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither INCA nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and INCA expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which INCA shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms.
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of such use of the website, is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the content of the pages of this website in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download extracts from the website for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge INCA as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which is stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of INCA. INCA has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. INCA is not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by these terms.
INCA is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
6-8 Bonhill Street
0844 249 5351
Find a member
INCA brings together the EWI supply chain delivering the full range of EWI projects to high quality standards nationwide.