The Insulated Render and Cladding Association (INCA) is the recognised trade association for the external wall insulation (EWI) industry, representing the major system designers, a nationwide network of specialist installers and the key component suppliers.
INCA is at the forefront of transforming the energy efficiency of homes and businesses in the UK.
- represents the EWI industry in the UK and Europe
- provides technical support, advice and installation best practice for EWI to members, Government, clients and other key stakeholders
- publishes comprehensive guidance and keeps its members up to date with changes in legislation, policy and working practices
- promotes the benefits of EWI to homeowners, social landlords, architects and main contractors
- facilitates the sharing of best practice at events such as biannual members’ meetings, regular Committee meetings and the annual INCA Awards Dinner.
In order to join INCA, companies must satisfy the criteria for membership. This gives clients using an INCA member the confidence they are working with a reputable Specialist Contractor that meets recognised standards of competence.