The Insulated Render and Cladding Association (INCA) Awards 2017, reward the achievements of those in the external wall industry (EWI) and are now open for entries. The annual awards are a benchmark for innovation and excellence in the industry and for many years have been celebrating outstanding performance in EWI which contributes to improving building design, energy efficiency, reducing fuel bills and lifting households out of fuel poverty.
The award categories include two brand new categories; Small Installer of the Year and Large Installer of the Year, which will recognise INCA Contractor members’ community engagement, customer satisfaction, and what sets them apart from the rest. INCA members can submit project entries in two categories, New Build and Refurbishment, to highlight outstanding projects including high rise, commercial, schools and even maybe another Zoo! There are also awards in Innovation, Environment, Training, Outstanding Achievement, and following the success of the Architectural Design Award in 2016, it is back by popular demand.
The winners are decided by an independent judging panel of respected industry experts who assess the projects for technical difficulty, thermal performance, workmanship and striking aesthetics, and look for companies and individuals that have demonstrated exceptional performance.
INCA Chairman Mitch Gee said:
“The INCA Awards are the perfect place to promote best practise and showcase the high quality of work in the EWI sector. As INCA Chairman I am always so proud to see what this industry can achieve in the projects presented at the awards, and with the inclusion of the Installer of the Year Awards, there will be more opportunity for INCA members to highlight the work that they do.”
The winners will be revealed in front of over 250 industry guests at the black-tie INCA Awards Dinner later this year.
~ Ends ~
Notes to Editors
1. The Insulated Render and Cladding Association (INCA) is the recognised trade association for the external wall insulation (EWI) industry representing system designers, specialist installers and key component suppliers – www.inca-ltd.org.uk.
2. The INCA Awards 2017 can be entered online – http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/3222941/INCA-Awards-2017-Entry-Form
3. The categories for the INCA Awards 2017 are:
|Small Installer of the Year|
|Large Installer of the Year|
|Architectural Design Award|
|Outstanding Achievement Award|
4. Further information regarding the categories and the entry criteria can be viewed in the Guide to Entering the INCA Awards 2017
5. The winners and short-listed projects from the INCA Awards 2016 can be viewed in the INCA Winners Brochure 2016.