INCA Awards 2019 – Entries Now Open!
The Insulated Render and Cladding Association (INCA) is delighted to present the INCA Awards 2019, recognising innovation and excellence in the external wall insulation (EWI) industry. Entries are now open and you can enter here.
Award categories this year are as follows:
- New Build
- The Heritage Award
- Installer of the Year Award
- Component Supplier of the Year
- Architectural Design Award
- Innovation Award
- Training Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
For more information about the award categories and the entry criteria, please view the INCA Awards Entry Guide. To make your entry as successful as possible, we have created a list of the top 10 tips for your INCA Awards 2019 entry, They are available here.
Please note: Entries must be received by Friday 26 April 2019 at 5:00pm. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
Benefits of entry
- Your opportunity to be in with a chance of winning a prestigious award
- Increased PR opportunities – have the opportunity to promote yourself with coverage from winning or being highly commended. Remember, you have to be in it to win it!
- Your project will be featured in the awards brochure if is a winning or highly commended project. The brochure is published both online as well as a physical copy
- Be part of the conversation – you will be included in INCA’s social media coverage, before, during and after the awards ceremony. Last year, the INCA Awards received substantial engagement on social media.
Please be assured that the judges and judging is completely independent.
We are also pleased to announce that we have now opened sponsorship registration for the INCA Awards 2019!
Following on from the huge success of last year’s awards, this is a great opportunity to get in early and be a part of an even bigger celebration in 2019. INCA will be focusing on sharing the successes of the award winners and those shortlisted beyond our members, ensuring that quality and excellence in EWI is recognised more widely.
If you would like to be associated with excellence and quality in EWI, you are now able to register your interest in INCA sponsorship. If registered, you will be first to receive the details of our sponsorship packages along with first-refusal. Please email Megan Gee.