We are excited to announce that INCA is holding its inaugural Industry Day on 20 March in London. It will comprise half a day of presentations, networking, and lunch open to all members. The line-up reflects INCA’s focus on quality and the need for fully competent installers in the sector. We are looking forward to presentations on PAS, Trustmark and the response to the Hackitt Review. INCA is excited to bring together such a prestigious range of stakeholders from across the industry with such a strong shared purpose.
All members are invited to attend the Industry Day. Confirmed speakers include:
- Andrew Champ, Executive Director at SWIGA, presenting on ‘PAS, The Next Chapter’
- Simon Ayers, CEO at Trustmark, presenting on ‘Developing Quality Services’
- Russell Smith, Managing Director at RetrofitWorks, presenting on ‘Achieving Domestic Retrofit at Scale in the UK’
- Pam Wynne, from BEIS (Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy), presenting on ‘Each Home Counts – Improving Customer Experience’
- Sarah Garry, Skills Manager at Build UK, presenting on ‘What is competence? Industry’s response to the Hackitt Review’
If you would like more details, or to register for your free place, please confirm to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues at what promises to be a highlight of the INCA year.