The Insulated Render and Cladding Association (INCA) is the recognised trade association for the external wall insulation (EWI) industry, representing the major system designers, a nationwide network of specialist installers and the key component suppliers.
INCA represents around 70% of the industry by volume and is at the forefront of transforming the energy efficiency of homes and businesses in the UK.
- represents the EWI industry in the UK and Europe
- provides technical support, advice and installation best practice for EWI to members, Government, clients and other key stakeholders
- publishes comprehensive guidance and keeps its members up to date with changes in legislation, policy and working practices
- promotes the benefits of EWI to homeowners, social landlords, architects and main contractors
- facilitates the sharing of best practice at events such as biannual members’ meetings, regular Committee meetings and the annual INCA Awards Dinner.
We helped 152,028 Members in 2015
Find out how INCA can help you.
Find a member
INCA brings together the EWI supply chain delivering the full range of EWI projects to high quality standards nationwide.